Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pentapawnix

 
 
I’m a super-excited rat because my favorite paw cappella group, Pentapawnix, is releasing their third album this Tuesday! You might remember me mentioning the group this past January when they took home their first Hammy award. After touring North America and Europe this summer (smartly avoiding sites of the Bubonic Plague) they’ve been hard at work in the studio, and I can hardly wait to crank up the volume on PTX Volume Flea in two days!
 
Pentapawnix has been releasing teaser videos on their ChewTube and Muzzlebook pages over the past week, and I haven’t been this amped up since our neighborhood cheesemonger moved in next door! With rat-tastic covers like Dirty Bandit’s “Rather Flea” and squeaktacular originals including “Sniff Through” on the album, there’s truly something to scratch every musical itch. And don’t forget to muzzle your way into the future: they’ll release a brand new Christmouse album in October!
 
Now if only I could ignore the fact that two of the group’s members have adopted a sphinx cat, I’d be in paramice!
 
Keepin’ it squeak,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment