Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who Let the Blogs Out?

 
Who let the blogs out? (Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!)
Who let the blogs out? (Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak!)
 
Today marks the one-year anniversary of the launching of Bob’s Blogs: The Many Adventures of Bob the Rat, and I must squeak, what a rat-tastic year it’s been! In just 365 short days I’ve gone from a rat who barely knew how to type (and in truth, my paws still have a bit of difficulty reaching the keys) to managing my own blog, creating a flea-mail account, establishing my own Muzzlebook and Twitter pages (the latter of which should not to be confused with “twitterpated” – just ask the owl in Disney's hit movie “Bambi”), and even launching my own website, bobtherat.com. (I will let you know, however, that it’s a major work in progress; overcoming the learning curve on website design is a great deal more difficult than Blogspot’s pre-formed, rat-user-friendly templates. So if you sniff over there right now, don’t expect to be impressed – yet. I’m pawsitive that I’ll get better at it in time.)
 
Throughout this time it’s been a squeaktacular journey as I’ve visited the world of you humans and likewise brought you into mine. And though I prefer to save reflections of the year’s happenings until New Year’s Eve (as I did last year), I will take a moment to squeak how fun it’s been sniffing out your goings-on (like the hoopla of the Squeaker Bowl and Royal Wedding) as well as sharing with you aspects of my ratty life, such as my family, friends, and work.
 
Bringing you along on my many adventures over this past year has truly been a ratical experience, and if there are any blog critics out there, I hope they’re giving these little scratchings of mine a rating of “four paws up!” The best thing of all is that my blog has gained more of a pawdience than just my mother :o), and for that I have each of you to thank. And I do thank you, immensely; you make all of this pawssible. So I guess in the end when I ask myself who let the blogs out, the answer, I must undoubtedly squeak, is you!
 
With squeaktacious gratitude,
Bob

2 comments:

  1. Hapy anniversary Bob! I really enjoy your ratty view of things. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bob! Happy Anniversay!

    ReplyDelete