Saturday, October 6, 2012

It’s All Gouda

 
A while back I mentioned my battle with the bulge. I’m happy to say that my exercise regimen of weekly karate lessons and extra time running on the hamster wheel each day has helped me shed those extra pounds, so I’m back to my normal weight. (Starting on some flea medicine helped, too: you get enough of those itchy buggers together, and they can really add some mass!)
 
Along with these changes came a hanging up of the consumption of my favorite dairy product, cheese. So now that I’m more of a flat rat than a fat rat, I’m squeak-a-liciously looking forward to adding this most splendid of all foods back into my diet! I think for my first meal I’ll start out with a cheese plate. Then some cheese fondue would be nice, followed by a cheese soufflé, and top it all off with a lovely cheesecake at the end. Overboard? Prepawsterous! Nope: the only thing I’ll have to worry about is constipation tomorrow!
 
Keepin’ it squeak,
Bob

1 comment:

  1. Substitute "peanut butter" for "Cheese" and it might work for me too! Thanks, Bob!

    ReplyDelete