Sunday, November 3, 2013

Home Sweet Hovel




For the past several weeks I’ve been a rat on the move, which you might have noticed from my pawcity of blog posts. In fact, this whole pawtumn has been quite busy for both me and the human who translates my rat squeaks into English! While some may think I’ve been procratstinating with the blog, I’ve really just been a ragged rat. Furtunately my travels have ceased for a while, and I’ve returned to the place I love best: my hovel.

My hovel, with my magnifleacent mousey wife, Bobette; my hovel, with our rambunctious rats + mice = rice hybrid octuplets (I’ve even missed their boundless energy, courtesy of all that starch); and, of course, my hovel with my human family. (Every now and then I can nuzzle in a snuggle.) Even Ratlanta, with its fleaspicable traffic, is a welcome sight to my beady red eyes! (Besides, I know a lot of shortcuts through the sewer pipes and can get around pretty well!)

So while I do enjoy traveling, I think I’ll make my paws stay put for a spell. Time to spend time with the fam, catch up on my cheese eating, and scratch out some writing. I hope to see you in the weeks to come, for you are always welcome in my home sweet hovel.

Keepin’ it squeak,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment