Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rodentical Cousins

 
Having family over is always a blast for us in the Rat hovel. This week my cousin, Rob, dropped by, and while we did have a pawsome visit, there emerged a bit of a problem: apparently it’s hard to tell the difference between the two of us.
 
It’s not the first time we’ve been squeaked that. Though we hail from separate litters, we do share a birthday. We were also born in a laboratory from an inbred rat strain, so most of our relatives are nearly rodentical.
 
It seems as though my cousin and I share particular similarity, which might be why we were named Bob and Rob. We once had a guest appearance on The Patty Duke Show in which Rob was calm Cathy’s pet and I belonged to the more ratical Patty; it seems I’ve got a bit of a wild streak in me. I still maintain the differences between us, though; after all, he has whiskers and I’m clean-shaven!
 
But whether people see us as the same or not, he and I still have a rat-tastic flealationship. So “paws up,” I squeak, to Bob the Rat and Rob the Rat, the most rodentical cousins of all!
 
Keepinʼ it squeak,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment